THE HIGHBROW CLINIC AESTHETICS
Delivering the highest quality aesthetic treatments, ensuing every client feels valued from the moment they walk through our door to the time they leave.
Here at the Highbrow Clinic, Brewery Squares leading Aesthetics specialists, we offer the latest advanced techniques, treatments, products and professional services that have become our trademark.
Our semi permanent cosmetics procedures will redefine your looks and help to maintain a flawless finish to your make up. These treatments are incredibly popular as they re-enhance lost definition due to age, illness or over plucking. We offer multi dimensional and ombre brows, eyeliner and lip enhancements. Louisa Franzen, our director and owner is a level 4 masters qualified, micro pigmentation specialist and fully qualified micro pigmentation trainer.
In addition we also offer a full range of High Definition cosmetic treatments from make up lessons to wedding and prom packages. We offer the very popular High Definition brow treatment, LVL lash enhancements and lash extensions. You are also able to purchase the full High Definition make up range which will leave you looking and feeling amazing every day!
Over the past year we have expanded our team and expertise in a whole new range of areas and, alongside all our aesthetic and regular non permanent treatments, we now offer
- Advanced medical micro-pigmentation, including 3D areola reconstruction and scar camouflage.
- Chemical peels and luxury facials – using the AlumierMD range of cosmeceutical skincare products which work at a much deeper level to improve skin texture and appearance.
- Microneedling (Skin Pen)- using collagen induction therapy for the treatment of ageing, wrinkles and scars.
- LVL – the latest lash lifting technique which lasts up to 8 weeks and gives an enhanced lift to even the shortest of lashes.
- Dermaplaning – removes top layer of dead skin and vellas hair to leave skin feeling smooth and rejuvenated
- Cryo-pen treatments – removes unsightly skin lesions, such as skin tags, verrucas, warts, sun damage and benign skin lesions
- Muscle relaxants and dermal fillers with our RGN aesthetic practitioner.